Wednesday, March 21, 2007

more pictures

ok, here and here, i think you can see most of my pictures from spain. i'm not a very good photographer though, and i only remembered to even bring the camera on two or three days. the other guys in the pictures are two strangers that i met in the gypsy neighborhood of granada who threatened to put a hex on me if i didn't buy them food. the pictures are in chronological order, so granada-> sevilla-> malaga-> madrid. i might label some of the pictures sometime, which will probably make them more interesting.

6 Comments:

Blogger JessicaMarie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:50 PM  
Blogger JessicaMarie said...

your links don't work.

12:50 PM  
Blogger james said...

no, your links don't work.

ok, i'll have to try and fix it somehow. you can see it if you have facebook by just going to my profile and looking at the albums.

12:54 PM  
Blogger cchrissyy said...

the link is asking me log in to facebook, something I can't do because I don't know my password, or maybe don't have an account.

8:02 PM  
Blogger cchrissyy said...

oh!
http://columbia.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2146436&l=0ec2c&id=1205973

your first link is wrong, here it is corrected. the 2nd link works. I can see photos now, and am not logged in.

8:06 PM  
Blogger cchrissyy said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home