Saturday, February 10, 2007

you should come visit me

You should come visit me. When I first moved out here everybody said they were going to come. My parents said they would. my little sister was just looking for the right weekend, etc... So far, I've had one friend come up for a work related trip, and one girl come with her family and accidentally run into me at church, which doesn't count.

To sweeten the deal, anybody who comes will get:
1 Free tour of the law school
1 $12 subway card
1 chocolate chip muffin
and 1 hardwood floor to sleep on (if you help me clean up my stuff that is currently on it)

Also, I can sneak you into law firm receptions where there are open bars and free snacks.

4 Comments:

Blogger cchrissyy said...

I heard a lawyer today at a seminar. she charges 325 an hour. maybe you can go into that field and then give us half price?
(I'll put it on my blog in a sec)

10:21 PM  
Blogger JessicaMarie said...

Ooohhh a chocolate chip muffin and an open bar? You do know your audience.

2:01 AM  
Blogger John Horn said...

ya, i think the muffin convinced me....we will be there as soon as possible.

10:45 AM  
Blogger james said...

sweet, i already have two visitors coming. this is great.

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home