Friday, January 12, 2007

country sights

While I was home for the break, I got a chance to go on a nice country drive with my mom. It was really beautiful out there. But I already knew that and have probably mentioned that before. The important point is that there are cool animals out there. Look. Here's a lama type animal.















And here is a funny horned sheep/goat animal















Here's another angle on that one, this time with his friend.
















They were really friendly and wanted to be pet and to lick our hands. Pretty cute in an ugly sort of way.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

funny comment!
but hey, the photos didn't show for me.

9:56 PM  
Blogger james said...

huh. i'll try to fix it.

6:36 AM  
Blogger james said...

ok, i think it's better now. let me know if you still can't see.

6:45 AM  
Blogger Klobas said...

This could be the best post ever.

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home