Wednesday, November 22, 2006

in california

so i'm home now. and for some reason i feel like i ought to blog about it, even though i started this thing for people at home. let me tell you about my first day here. actually, no, you would probably be bored by it, because it consists of just a few very ordinary things that aren't interesting to read about. but i loved it and was pretty excited about each little thing. i guess the point is that being home is good. i've really liked being away and doing my own thing these last few months, but all my favorite things at home are still my favorite things. i'll try to post some pictures soon so that any new yorkers reading can understand why i love california so much. happy thanksgiving.

3 Comments:

Blogger HornInFBb said...

you know, I think you look a bit older now. more mature or something...

7:26 AM  
Blogger james said...

i think all the reading has given me a sort of weathered look. kinda like an old sailor who's got wrinkles around his eyes from the years of sunlight reflecting off the water.

8:29 AM  
Blogger Carl said...

Good to see you today and lounge around like we did the last two years. People wonder why I have so many sofas. One for me, one for Jimmy, one for Elijah, and one for the good times of the years past. Everybody loungin', everybody having a good time.

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home