Monday, May 21, 2007

work

no pictures yet, but i thought i would go ahead and post a little about my first day at work. it's all very exciting for me. i'm working on a really big anti-trust case. i think the claim is for around 400 million dollars, so i get to feel important even though the part i will play will not be big. the people i work with are about as cool as it gets and seem eager to make me feel at home. also i have an office with a window, so i am feeling pretty good about things.

in non-work news, i had my first bike ride and my first swim up here today, and i think the working out conditions will be pretty good. the pool is about 4 mi away from where i live, so thats a good 20 min on the moped, but i think i will be able to manage.

i'd really like the chance to chat with anybody from home, so call me if you can.

2 Comments:

Blogger cchrissyy said...

that's a good sign that you like the people and office so far!
I'd call but it's 10PM.

9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Email me your number.

I lost it and am sad.

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home