Monday, December 11, 2006

Christmas list

Ok, so both sisters are asking about my christmas list, so here it is:

1) an A on my civ pro exam
2) a longer winter break so i can eat more zachary's pizza
3) zachary's pizza
4) maybe a sweater or something warm
5) more time to read things

that's basically it. or at least that's what i've been thinking about lately. what do you want?? i've got access to a whole bunch of nyc memorabilia, so chose either a) an "I heart NY" shirt, b) an "I heart NY" mug, or c) a postcard of the brooklyn bridge. just kidding (unless of course you actually want one of those things). Christmas is hard.

3 Comments:

Blogger EssicaJay said...

I do not heart anything NY. I definitely do not heart your lack of options of Christmas gifts for me to give you. I super duper definitely do not heart your use of the word "heart".

11:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love new york i need new york i know i need unique new york

-the Decemberists

7:01 AM  
Blogger EssicaJay said...

I will not heart them on a train
I will not heart them on a plane
I do not heart green eggs and ham
I do not heart them sam I am

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home