Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Update

As you can tell, I've stayed true to my word and not posted often. So true in fact that I'm starting to feel bad and need to post to justify having this thing at all.

So here's an update: I just watched an entire season of 24 on dvd over the course of a week. that's an average of 3.3 episodes per day, though there were two days with 6 episodes and a few with none. and it was really good. I was addicted and I knew it but didn't even want to kick the habit.

i guess the fact that i had the time for this says something about how my life is right now. I got hassled by my friend's dad the other day because i had no explanation for why i don't have a job this summer and why i'm not looking for one. If pressed i would say that i'm trying to relax and read some things and go some places and run some miles and whatnot, but i don't think friends' dads, or any responsible adults, understand stuff like that. part of why i'm trying so hard to relax is so i don't regret not taking off more time before law school. i don't want to have any excuses this fall. and if that means renting season two tomorrow, then i guess i will just have to do that.

1 Comments:

Blogger cchrissyy said...

It's probably best not to link potential dates to this site. I may be wrong, but the whole no-job-not-looking-for-one thing doesn't play well. Keep up the good work.

Love,

Brother-In-Law

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home