Sunday, June 11, 2006

slight deception

I actually am in california right now, and will be until Aug. 13th. I just set up this blog in preparation for leaving for law school this august. I can't imagine myself blogging much of my relaxation this summer, but if I do anything really great I'll try to post something about it. Just so you know what to expect from this adventure in blogging, let me lay down a few of the rules I'll follow.

1) nothing at all relating to politics or something that i will regret saying later.
2) nothing at all relating to girls or dating (because i can't have my parents knowing about that, and also i don't want to write about girls and have it be available for them to read if they're clever enough to find this)
3) i probably won't write often. i'm not good at thinking of things to say.

ok. that's all.

4 Comments:

Blogger HornInFBb said...

yay, your first responses!
point 2) and I would certaintly hope any girl who'd match with you would be clever enough to find it :)
point 3) i hope you do write plenty, once your friends and family are involved it will be fun.

I'd advise taking out the city name form yuor profile. you'd be more annonymous that way. Might help with point 2.

9:47 AM  
Blogger Klobas said...

But then how will we know about your adventures in dating? You need to set up a second, separate, secret blog to let us all know about the dating scene in a cosmopolitan city.

9:07 AM  
Blogger cchrissyy said...

Is that J. Klobas from Mr. Jensen's English class?

3:26 PM  
Blogger EssicaJay said...

Slight deception? You sit on a throne of lies.

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home