Monday, August 28, 2006

movie star=me

I went to FHE tonight at an apartment shared by a few people in the ward. I got there too late for the lesson, but two cool things happened: 1) I ate an ice-cream bar, and 2) We got to watch the filming of a tv show from the roof of their building. The TV people had sort of taken over their whole street and set up lights and camaras and everything. Someone said it was some popular new show about the irish mob.

Also, I just found out that the author of Rough Stone Rolling, Richard Bushman, will be teaching an institute class here this semester. I'm not sure if I'll have time to go very often, but I will definitely try.

2 Comments:

Blogger HornInFBb said...

oh, you've got to take it. That is too good to let pass you by!
BTW, I still haven't read the darn thing, but HorninF is halfway through and he enjoys/recommends it. Course, he loves biographies in general.

8:38 AM  
Blogger EssicaJay said...

I'm not too sure if watching the filming of a TV show from the top of a building qualifies you as a "movie star". You should blog more often. You have accused me of not blogging often enough in the past and I need to know the happenings of my big brother.

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home